Monitor and recommend ways to continually expand SSTAGE’s network through a variety of communication vehicles with the intent for SSTAGE to become a gateway for communication and resources on SST and Response to Intervention.
Recommend ways to increase and support membership.
Develop a network of members who actively engage in promoting the mission, vision and value statements of SSTAGE through committee involvement and participation.
- To review and improve communication channels to ensure they are current and effective in disseminating information to SSTAGE members.
- To create, recommend, and review new and existing educational materials that will enhance service delivery.
- To review, share, and recommend ways to help members and schools strive for high standards of practice in education.
- To provide opportunities for and manage a process of on-going dialog between SSTAGE leadership and SSTAGE members.
- To expand membership to all schools and school systems in Georgia.
- To increase membership involvement in committees across multiple years to accomplish their charge/objective.
If you are interested in joining this committee, fill out our online committee membership form.