Qualifications of the Nominee:
- Must be currently employed in an administrative leadership position at the central office or school level and have responsibilities related to RTI and/or SST
- Must possess a record of educational leadership that is considered exemplary
- Must exhibit leadership characteristics that are considered a positive role model to, and inspiration for, others
- The application consists of: (1) the nomination form; and, (2) a professional resume (three pages maximum)
- Nominations may be submitted by SSTAGE or non-SSTAGE members. Nominations may be made by an individual or group (teacher, principal, board member, parent, organization) as long as the nomination originates within the school system
- The nominee’s direct supervisor and superintendent (or designee) must be notified of the nomination
- Applications must be complete in order to be considered
- If the individual nominating the candidate is not a member of SSTAGE, an additional one page letter of recommendation from a current SSTAGE member must accompany the application
The application must be submitted by August 1, 2018.
The selection committee is made up of current and past presidents of SSTAGE. Decisions of the committee are final.
Application For The Debbie Rondem Award For Outstanding Leadership
Questions? Please contact Lynn L. Pennington at (912) 429-2431 or email Wallace Blackstock.
* Indicates a required field