Nominee must possess 3 or more of the following 5 qualities:
- Demonstrates a resourceful, action-oriented approach to management, seeking out and seizing opportunities to find ways to surmount barriers.
- Demonstrates successful problem-solving skills and is able to analyze situations and data to address challenges.
- Demonstrates outstanding personal communication skills by treating people with courtesy and respect, and establishing excellent communication skills across a variety of individuals, organizations, state agencies and schools/systems.
- Is a self-starter who collaborates with others and who has developed a strong peer support network.
- Demonstrates the highest levels of integrity and professional standards of conduct by building partnerships which are guided by respect for others.
- The application consists of the 2 page nomination form below
- Nominations may be submitted by SSTAGE or non-SSTAGE members. Nominations may be made by an individual or group (teacher, principal, board member, parent, organization) as long as the nomination originates within the school system.
- Applications must be complete in order to be considered.
Deadline: At least 8 weeks prior to a SSTAGE event
The SSTAGE Membership Chair(s) and the Membership Committee will oversee this process, review applications and present candidates to the board for final determination of recipient(s) with up to 3 recipients yearly.
Application For The Lynn Leloup Pennington Scholarship
Questions? Please email Wallace Blackstock or call him at (912) 429-2431.
* Indicates a required field