SSTAGE, in Partnership with the Georgia Department of Education Presents
The 12th Annual SSTAGE Promising Practices Conference
January 16, 2019 at The Classic Center
Registration is now open! Register online today!
This year SSTAGE is proud to showcase effective RTI promising practices from:
- 2018 SSTAGE STAR Award Winning Schools – Oak Grove Elementary School (Fayette County), Clark Creek STEM Academy (Cherokee County), Bibb County Middle School (Bibb County), Fayette County High School (Fayette County), Jackson County School District
- Additional GA Elementary, Middle and High School and District level presentations by those seeking to be our next Star Award Winners
- Special Interest Sessions: Mental Health and Social Emotional Learning; Behavior Supports; SLP and RTI/MTSS; Pre-K and RTI/MTSS
- A full day with Dr. Tessie Rose Bailey, American Institute for Research
- Breakout Sessions with Dr. Eric Thomas, GA’s Chief Turnaround Officer
Many of the best features of this annual event are the outstanding presentations by Georgia schools and systems
Registration will include:
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Link to all PowerPoint presentations prior to the conference
- Early Bird registration (until December 1, 2018):
- $150 for 2018-19 paid SSTAGE members
- $175 for non-members
- Registration after December 1, 2017:
- $175 for 2018-19 paid SSTAGE members
- $200 for non-members
- 7:30 - 8:20am | Registration
- 8:30 - 9:45am | Session 1
- 9:45 - 10:00am | reak
- 10:00 - 11:15am | Session 2
- 11:15 - 12:45pm | Lunch and Break
- 12:45 - 2:00 pm | Session 3
- 2:00 - 2:15pm | Break
- 2:15 - 3:30pm | Session 4
To become a business sponsor, visit our Business Sponsorship page.
The Classic Center
300 N. Thomas St.
Athens, GA 30601
Visit the Athens Convention & Visitors Bureau for Hotel Reservations
295 E Dougherty St.
500 College Ave.
Courtyard by Marriott
166 N Finley St
412 N Thomas St
Questions? Contact Wallace Blackstock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SSTAGE Cancellation Policy
To cancel participation for an event, SSTAGE must receive written notice (email email@example.com) seven calendar days prior to the scheduled workshop/conference. An administrative fee of $25.00 will be charged for cancellations. Requests for a refund must be received in writing at least seven calendar days prior to the start of the conference and must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. SSTAGE encourages participants to find a substitute. Replacements will be welcome, and there will be no charge to transfer a registration to a colleague for the event. Advance notice of replacements is preferred. If an individual registers and does not attend the event, he/she will be marked as a "no show" and the full conference fees shall apply. Registrants are responsible for payment. Refunds will not be made for “no shows”. Refunds and reimbursements will not be transferable to other workshops or conferences. In the event of inclement weather which may impede or prevent conference attendance, or which may give cause to fully cancel the conference, a credit will be provided to the registrant or school/system. Refunds will not be made for conference cancellations due to severe weather or weather events which may cause the conference to cancel. SSTAGE is not responsible for United States Postal Service mail or electronic mail failures.