SSTAGE, in Partnership with the Georgia Department of Education Presents
The 13th Annual SSTAGE Promising Practices Conference
January 15, 2020 at The Classic Center
Registration is now open! Register online today!
This year SSTAGE is proud to showcase:
- Presentations from our SSTAGE Star Award Winning Schools and District: East Jackson Elementary School, Jackson County; Memorial Drive Elementary School, Ware County; South Forsyth Middle School, Forsyth County; Effingham County Middle School, Effingham County; Crisp County High School; Cook County Schools; Griffin-Spalding County Schools
- Additional GA Elementary, Middle and High School and District level presentations by those seeking to be our next Star Award Winners
- Special Interest Sessions: Mental Health and Social-Emotional Learning; Behavior Supports; SLP and RTI/MTSS; Pre-K and RTI/MTSS; Restorative Practices; PBIS
- Breakout Sessions with Dr. Tessie Rose Bailey, American Institute for Research
Registration will include:
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Link to all PowerPoint presentations prior to the conference
- Early Bird registration (until November 22, 2019):
- $175 for 2019-2020 paid SSTAGE members
- $250 for non-members
- Registration after November 22, 2019:
- $200 for 2018-19 paid SSTAGE members
- $275 for non-members
- 7:30 - 8:20am | Registration
- 8:30 - 9:45am | Session 1
- 9:45 - 10:00am | Break
- 10:00 - 11:15am | Session 2
- 11:15 - 12:45pm | Lunch and Break
- 12:45 - 2:00 pm | Session 3
- 2:00 - 2:15pm | Break
- 2:15 - 3:30pm | Session 4
To become a business sponsor, visit our Business Sponsorship page.
The Classic Center
300 N. Thomas St.
Athens, GA 30601
412 N Thomas St
1-888-492-8847 or 706-425-1800 then press “1”
Visit the Hyatt Place Athens/Downtown for Hotel Reservations (Group Code = G-SST2)
Questions? Contact Joan Whitehead.
SSTAGE Cancellation Policy
To cancel participation for an event, SSTAGE must receive written notice (email Joan Whitehead) seven calendar days prior to the scheduled workshop/conference. An administrative fee of $25.00 will be charged for cancellations. Requests for a refund must be received in writing at least seven calendar days prior to the start of the conference and must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. SSTAGE encourages participants to find a substitute. Replacements will be welcome, and there will be no charge to transfer a registration to a colleague for the event. Advance notice of replacements is preferred. If an individual registers and does not attend the event, he/she will be marked as a "no show" and the full conference fees shall apply. Registrants are responsible for payment. Refunds will not be made for “no shows”. Refunds and reimbursements will not be transferable to other workshops or conferences. In the event of inclement weather which may impede or prevent conference attendance, or which may give cause to fully cancel the conference, a credit will be provided to the registrant or school/system. Refunds will not be made for conference cancellations due to severe weather or weather events which may cause the conference to cancel. SSTAGE is not responsible for United States Postal Service mail or electronic mail failures.