What is SSTAGE?
The Student Support Team Association for Georgia Educators provides leadership through collaboration, learning, and advocacy to enhance educator effectiveness and student success.
Effective solutions matched to student needs
We Believe In
- Embracing the GA Pyramid of Interventions as a framework for improving student performance in the areas of behavior and academics
- Harnessing the power of a data-driven problem-solving process in effecting positive change for educators and students
- Utilizing a team approach that reaches across disciplines and engages parents and students in the problem-solving process
- Pursuing deep and continuous professional learning to facilitate/enable/adopt/enact/implement best practices
- Recognizing and intervening early to address academic and behavior problems
- Strongly advocating for legislative and regulatory action to ensure/allocate appropriate resources
- Building sustaining relationships